Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Friends and me

My friends are the most crazy people you will ever want to meet. Once time were hanging
out in manhattan all night. Just joking and laughing at everyone we saw. People kept
watching us trying to see if we would do something terrible.
They do the most random things. You will never go home the same.

I love them so much because of the fact that you can be sad or mad about your day. And they will make all your worries go away.

We are always there for each other. Its not like life is one big party. There are bad times and good times.

3 comments:

JohnGiambalvo said...

hey man, you promised to finish this.

kareem fuller said...

i do the samething too with my friends

JoseHernandez said...

Yeah i understand you so much i got those types of friends too.. its like all worries go and its just time to relax when your with them..