Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Thanksgiving Hoilday

For the thankgiving hoilday I plan to relax, eat some good food and maybe spend
time with some friends and family. Some likely my cousins will be there. And they live really near by so they dont have to travel far. Every year its always the seven of us. My four cousins and two aunts and my mom and my brother and sister.

As far as i know their is no family tradition. Everyone just calls in the morning
and plans the house that we all go to. Their is not one set thing they do every year. Its always different. I cant predit the future so i dont know who gonna cook
or what time its gonna take place.

Most likely i will spend time with my friends on friday. Maybe around the afternoon. We plan to watch movies all day. Like action or condny movies. And pig out on chinese, pizza and chips and soda. Also i want get into my new book and maybe get some studying done.

No comments: